(Curbside service will still be available for those who prefer no contact.)
We are open for browsing, checkout, and essential computer use.
Help keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ettrick Public Library can remain open. Thank you!
Follow these BEST PRACTICES.
- Do not enter the library if you are sick or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Maintain six-foot distancing from others not in your immediate family.
- Patrons over 4 years old are required to wear a face mask inside the library.
- No food or drink allowed in the library.
- Patrons will sanitize their hands upon entering the building. (Sanitizer provided.)
- Patrons will complete their library visit in a timely manner.
- Patrons may use the computers for essential work ONLY. There is a 1 hour time limit.
- Elementary library space is NOT OPEN for browsing at this time. Please request any materials from this area through email or Encore.
- Returned items should be placed in the dropbox or designated container. Please DO NOT hand materials directly to the staff.
- Restrooms are NOT available for patrons at this time.
Library Precautions for your safety.
- Staff members will monitor their health closely and will not report to work if we are sick, have a family member who is sick, or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Staff will wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Staff will disinfect high touch areas periodically and public computers after each use.
- Items returned to the library will be quarantined for at least 24 hours.
- Staff will wear face masks to protect you.