(Curbside service will still be available for those who prefer no contact.)
Our current capacity is one patron or 2 members of the same household.
We are open for browsing, checkout, and essential computer use.
Help keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ettrick Public Library can remain open. Thank you!
Follow these BEST PRACTICES.
- Do not enter the library if you are sick or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Maintain six-foot distancing from others not in your immediate family.
- Patrons over 4 years old are required to wear a face mask inside the library.
- No food or drink allowed in the library.
- Patrons will sanitize their hands upon entering the building. (Sanitizer provided.)
- Patrons will complete their library visit in a timely manner.
- Patrons may use the computers for essential work ONLY. There is a 1 hour time limit.
- Elementary library space is NOT OPEN for browsing at this time. Please request any materials from this area through email or Encore.
- Returned items should be placed in the dropbox or designated container. Please DO NOT hand materials directly to the staff.
- Restrooms are NOT available for patrons at this time.
- If we are at our threshold of capacity, please wait in your vehicle or at least six feet away from the door and any other people not in your family. (Capacity as determined by state order and/or our library board will be posted on the entry.)
Library Precautions for your safety.
- Staff members will monitor their health closely and will not report to work if we are sick, have a family member who is sick, or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Staff will wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Staff will disinfect high touch areas periodically and public computers after each use.
- Items returned to the library will be quarantined for at least 48 hours.
- Staff will wear face masks to protect you.