Your library is still here for you! Ettrick Public Library is offering curbside pickup of library materials.
Hours for pickup are Mondays through Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.(closed noon – 1:00 PM)
Follow these steps to pick up materials outside of the library.
Step one: Request your items.
- Call the library at 608-525-3408 to request items.
- Or, email the library at email@example.com with your request.
- Or, use the library’s online catalog at encore.wrlsweb.org to reserve items. Be sure to choose Ettrick as your pickup location.
Step two: Schedule your pick up.
- When your items have been gathered, you will be notified by phone or email.
- After you receive notification, request a pickup time by phone or email.
Step three: Pick up your items.
- Holds will be located outside the library’s windows near book drop.
- Your items will be bundled and labeled with your name.
- Grab your items and enjoy!
Remember, Ettrick Public Library remains closed to the public. Access to the building is not allowed. Weather WILL play a factor in curbside pickup. In the event of rain or inclement weather, the service will be rescheduled.
Ettrick Public Library will accept the return of library items.
Hours for returns are Mondays through Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Return items to the book drop located in front of the library. DO NOT PLACE DONATIONS IN THE RETURN. The library is not accepting donations at this time.
Items that are returned will be placed in quarantine for 96 hours. As such, returns will not be immediately reflected to your account. No fines will be charged for overdue materials.
To contact the library, e-mail Karla Dunnum: firstname.lastname@example.org