We are open for browsing, checkout, and essential computer use.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe and the Ettrick Public Library open.
Follow these BEST PRACTICES:
- Do not enter the library if you are sick or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Maintain six-foot distancing from others not in your immediate family.
- Patrons over 4 years old are required to wear a face mask inside the library.
- No food or drink allowed in the library.
- Patrons will sanitize their hands upon entering the building. (Sanitizer provided.)
- Patrons will complete their library visit in a timely manner.
- Patrons may use the computers for essential work ONLY. There is a 1 hour time limit.
- Elementary library space is OPEN for browsing during the summer (updated 5/25/2021).
- Restrooms are NOT available for patrons at this time.
Library Precautions for your safety.
- Staff members will monitor their health closely and will not report to work if we are sick, have a family member who is sick, or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Staff will wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Staff will disinfect high touch areas periodically and public computers after each use.
- Staff will wear face masks to protect you.